A premium 4G Lone Worker Alarm, designed for the Australian work force and environment.
Perfect for workers, our devices can be used on the go in any profession.
Our 4G NHA Life Alarm is a durable and feature packed pendant for the workforce. Although very popular as a medical alarm, its full range of features can suit Lone Worker situations better than any other alarm currently on the market.
How can the NHA Life Alarm (Lone Worker Alarm) help our organisation or workers?
The 4G NHA Life Alarm is a simple to use, GPS tracked pendant style alarm with an SOS button and two buttons on the side.
If a trades person, courier, medical professional or cleaner (to name a few) is in need of assistance, they simply press the SOS button on the front to automatically call up to 8 contacts and send a text message to up to 4 emergency contacts! This message also includes their GPS location so the contacts can immediately start tracking and organising help. After sending the text messages, the device starts allows two way voice communication from the pendants loud speaker.
Your business office can also track the devices at any time via a mobile phone if they are concerned of the whereabouts of the worker. No longer are you left wondering if the worker is still on a site or stationary.
What features does the NHA Life Alarm have over other generic Lone Worker Alarms?
MAIN FEATURES – As the national distributor for this model, our device has custom firmware which works differently from all alarms on the market, including rebranded models.
- SOS BUTTON, 10 LOUD BEEPS, cancel within 10 seconds/ beeps if false alarm
- FALL DETECTOR, 10 LOUD BEEPS, sensitivity can be adjusted, cancel within 10 seconds/ beeps if false alarm
- GPS LOCATOR, locate the device during an emergency or times of concern
- CALLS AND TEXTS, sends both SMS and phone calls in an emergency to up to 8 contacts
- SPEED DIAL 8 NUMBERS, Option to speed dial up to 8 contacts outside an emergency
- CONTACTS CAN RING IN, two options for inbound calls, auto answer 3 rings (default) and push button to answer
- TIME/ DATE ON SCREEN
- BATTERY SHOWN ON SCREEN
- SIGNAL SHOWN ON SCREEN
- GEO FENCING OPTION, alerts contacts when device leaves defined area, perfect for dementia
- LOW BATTERY SMS OPTION, alerts contacts when battery is low, can determine percentage eg. 20%, 10% etc
*NEW FEATURES – Some new features added exclusively to the NHA Life Alarm branded models, in 2022 are as followed.
- AUDIBLE LOW BATTERY, device talks in English when battery is low, letting user know to charge
- ALARM CLOCK, set a daily alarm clock if required
- AUTO TIME ZONE, no need to adjust the time when travelling or day light savings
- FAST CALLING, device calls without delay of the cancellation window
- TURN OFF ALERT, device lets contact 1 know if device is turned off and how eg. battery or power button
- NEW SMART DOCK, new dock allows for indefinite charging so the battery will not deteriorate like other models
- SILENT CALLING OPTION, (default turned off), perfect for domestic violence or duress. Allows contacts to listen in during emergency without alerting perpetrator
- NEW COLOUR, red button device, a striking device unlike any other
Select any of the 8 contacts to call independently!
One of the key differences with the 4G NHA Life Alarm to other devices is much like a mobile phone, the worker can select from the menu (on the screen) any of the 8 contacts to call. This is handy when there are different departments or site supervisors needing to be contacted. Other Lone Worker alarms, such as our 3G Personal Mobile Life Alarm can only contact 1 pre determined user. Having the flexibility to allow the worker to choose which business contact is the appropriate one cuts down on phone calls and opens the realms of possibilities for the application of the device in your work environment.
A screen displaying signal strength!
National Health Australia’s NHA Life Alarm has an LCD screen, this screen default shows the signal strength at all times of the alarm. There is no other 4G Lone Worker Alarm offering this. This means before making a phone call or if when on a call the line seems to be dropping in and out, the worker can move a short distance and see when the signal strength picks up as opposed to blindly walking around testing it voice only. A game changing addition to Australian Lone Worker Alarms!
Current battery level displayed on the screen!
The same screen shows the current battery percentage to remove the guess work when charging, or determining if the battery needs charging! This makes it really simple to manage and know when its ready to go. Other devices have to be sent a text message from another mobile which can take a few minutes to reply.
4G not 3G!
The NHA Life Alarm is a true 4G device! There are other suppliers claiming their devices work on all networks, this may not be entireley true and these suppliers should be pressed on whether their device is truly a 4G based device. Suppliers selling 3G devices and saying they work on 4G are under the guise its ok to trick customers as where there are 4G towers there should be 3G. This does not make the device a true 4G device.
Tough, durable and waterproof
The NHA Life Alarm is one of the toughest designs we have had through our doors. It is durable and waterproof, making it ideal for almost every work place. We don’t recommend going deep sea diving with it, but it will hold it owns around being splashed with water, heavy rain and sweat.
For more information on our Lone Worker Alarms or Medical Life Alarms, please contact our office on 1800 336 333. We proudly supply Australia wide and can also discuss wholesale options for interested distributors.
Would you like more information?