Accutrend® Plus – Cholesterol, triglycerides and lactate monitor (Roche Brand)
Quick and easily test for Total cholesterol, triglycerides and lactate.
Available and in stock through National Health Australia (approved supplier)
A market leading system to check for Cardiovascular risk factors
The Accutrend Plus system is an easy to use, hand-held point-of-care device for the quick detection of Total cholesterol, triglycerides and lactate. Which are key metabolic parameters.
Designed for clinical and home use
Quickly check your patient or own total cholesterol, triglycerides and lactate from anywhere in the world. No longer do you need to wait for blood test pathology to monitor important metabolic parameters such as cholesterol. The Accutrend system is available on the Australian market, designed and manufactured Roche Diagnostics and provided to you National Health Australia (approved distributor).
How to use the Accutrend Roche
Screening for cardiovascular risk factors
- A significant number of patients in primary care are dyslipidemic and therefore at higher risk of cardiovascular disease1-3
- In addition, many patients with lipid disorders are either treated insufficiently or not treated at all1
- Point of care lipid testing can substantially improve recognition as well as management of dyslipidemic patients in primary care1
Safety and reassurance
- Built-in automatic performance testing and meter self-testing for reliable results
Ease of use
- Flexible and mobile all-in-one device that is easy to use
- Convenient determination of cholesterol, triglycerides and lactate using capillary blood
- Positive code strip and parameter recognition are used for calibration
- Test strips can be stored at room temperature
- Can store up to 100 different measurements with date, time and flags
- Good precision and accuracy across the measuring range