Reusable Face Masks offer users the ability to wash their mask as opposed to using disposable masks.
Bulk buy pricing for high quality Reusable Face Masks. Buy direct in confidence from Australia’s favourite wholesale Reusable Face Mask supplier. No limit on quantity per order.
Please note, disposable masks will always offer higher level of protection to viruses.
The highest protection in our reusable range is the ‘Everyday Cotton with PM2.5 Filters, Highest Quality‘. This mask is a 3 ply cotton mask with a nose and chin area. The nose area has a metal clip fitting to limit air leakage. The masks also comes with removable filters which go inside the cotton pockets. This mask out performs all others.
The best value cotton mask is the ‘Cotton Fashion, Reusable Face Mask’. This mask is a quality cotton mask, handmade in a one size fits all.
✓ All orders despatched in 24 – 48 hours.
Please note: Due to Health and Hygiene policy, we cannot accept return of any masks. This is to ensure the safety of our staff and customers.
A Reusable Face Mask is perfect for dust protection, influenza protection and general cleaning.
Our Face Masks are a great solution to keeping you, your business or family safe from pollution, dust, most vapors and some influenza. Designed to be worn on the face, the material is soft and elastic so it will adjust to the size of your face.
Washing your Reusable Face Mask
Wash only in cold water with mild detergent hand, machine washing will break the material down quicker. Do not leave in the sun to dry, it is best to place them in a well ventilated or shady area. Time between washes is dependent on use, environment and contamination level. If worn for a full day we would recommend washing in 1 to 3 days max.
What is the best mask to wear
This depends entirely on your activities, the environment your are wearing them in and how long you will wear your mask. The KN95 mask (Higher filtration to P2 or N95) is going to provide a higher level of protection than the Fashion mask. However if you are wearing them to travel on public transport, go shopping or around town then these masks are fantastic. If you are socialising with sick people or working on very dusty job sites, a different mask is advisable.
Who should use a Face Mask?
Face masks, when worn correctly will filter out fine dust, water/ influenza particles from the air. A material mask is ideal for those who want multiple uses out of a face mask. Anyone who is working with concrete, underground, around sick persons or looking to reduce exposure to pollution as well as influenza may benefit from wearing a face mask. They reduce exposure to bush fire smoke, concrete dust, saw dust and associated health effects.
Putting on and checking the mask
- Remove any accessories on your head, including glasses, caps or head phones.
- Place the mask over your mouth and nose.
- Place the rubber strap or tie the cord around the back of your head or ears (depending on model). The masks should hold itself and should not fall off when you bend over.
- Ensure the mask is covering your nose and chin correctly. You want to limit the amount of air which can come through this area.
- Check the mask is still sealed around your mouth and chin.
- Check you can breath gently inhaling and exhaling. If you notice any air leaks, ensure you adjust the mask and check again. Different styles of masks may have different shapes or leaks if not worn correctly. The mask can take a while to get used to, ensure you maintain a normal and steady breath pattern.