3 Pack – Filter Cotton Mask – 3 Layer Cotton & Washable Carbon PM2.5 Filters (SKU-EC1)
$40.00 Inc GST & Shipping
✓ In Stock – Available Now
EVERYDAY MASK – FACE MASKS (Strictly, Australian customers only)
POSTAGE AND GST INCLUDED IN PRICES (Upgrade to express shipping option below)
Face Masks can help filter out dust and water droplets. These masks are washable/ re-useable and offer a great alternative to disposable masks. They are form fitting material. When wearing these masks the user limits their exposure to smoke, pollution, concrete/ saw dust, water/ virus particles and some vapors. The masks must be fitted to the face to be more effective. If you require superior protection we would recommend the KN95/ P2 mask which can be found clicking here.
Time between washes is dependent on use, environment and contamination level. If worn for a full day we would recommend washing in 1 to 3 days max.
Perfect for professional use these masks can be worn on construction sites, hospitals or in areas of pollution and concern.
1x Cotton Face Mask (22/07/2020 Now without valve as recommended Victorian Government)
1x Plastic Packaging
1x Shipping & GST Included
Need Help? FREE CALL 1800 336 333
The Fashion Face Mask is perfect for dust protection, influenza protection and general cleaning.
Our Face Masks are a great solution to keeping you, your business or family safe from pollution, dust, most vapors and some influenza. Designed to be worn on the face, the material is soft and elastic so it will adjust to the size of your face.
Washing your Fashion Mask
Wash only in cold water with mild detergent hand, machine washing will break the material down quicker. Do not leave in the sun to dry, it is best to place them in a well ventilated or shady area. These masks can be washed a maximum of 5 times as each wash will thin the material slightly. Time between washes is dependent on use, environment and contamination level. If worn for a full day we would recommend washing in 1 to 3 days max.
What is the best mask to wear
This depends entirely on your activities, the environment your are wearing them in and how long you will wear your mask. The KN95 mask (Higher filtration to P2 or N95) is going to provide a higher level of protection than the Fashion mask. However if you are wearing them to travel on public transport, go shopping or around town then these masks are fantastic. If you are socialising with sick people or working on very dusty job sites, a different mask is advisable.
Who should use a Face Mask?
Face masks, when worn correctly will filter out fine dust, water/ influenza particles from the air. A material mask is ideal for those who want multiple uses out of a face mask. Anyone who is working with concrete, underground, around sick persons or looking to reduce exposure to pollution as well as influenza may benefit from wearing a face mask. They reduce exposure to bush fire smoke, concrete dust, saw dust and associated health effects.
Putting on and checking the mask
- Remove any accessories on your head, including glasses, caps or head phones.
- Place the mask over your mouth and nose.
- Place the rubber strap or tie the cord around the back of your head or ears (depending on model). The masks should hold itself and should not fall off when you bend over.
- Ensure the mask is covering your nose and chin correctly. You want to limit the amount of air which can come through this area.
- Check the mask is still sealed around your mouth and chin.
- Check you can breath gently inhaling and exhaling. If you notice any air leaks, ensure you adjust the mask and check again. Different styles of masks may have different shapes or leaks if not worn correctly. The mask can take a while to get used to, ensure you maintain a normal and steady breath pattern.
|Dimensions||10 × 2 × 12 cm|
You may also like…
Key Safe$50.00 Inc GST & Shipping